Monday 8 April 2019

Xarzebaal - II

XARZEBAAL - II (UNDER THE SIGN OF GARAZEL / PUTRD CULT - CD 2019)
After such a good split like Martwa Aura / Odour of Death, this another release from the combined forces of Under the Sign of Garazel and Putrid Cult, is a total disappointment. Sorry, but Xarzebaal, which is a project of two Dagorath members, is completely worthless piece of crap, in my opinion. There's absolutely nothing interesting here and the result is poor and unlistenable. 
Of course, I imagine these guys did aim to get such result – and it’s the utterly chaotic, cacophonic, primitive and raw black metal. As such, they succeeded. But do I have to listen to it and pretend to like it? Nope, especially that there’s not even a single fragment, riff or anything else, what would interest me. It all sounds just messy and disastrous – the production, pitiful performance and “songwriting”. And I laugh, when I read that Xarzebaal has great feeling and this is the proper black metal, etc. Fuck that. This noise is not worth wasting my time. Even if you try hard and by all means to sound “evil”, “hateful” and give something like this album in result, it’s just fake and you only won the prize for the worst CD I heard this year. 
Verdict: 10/100 

No comments:

Post a Comment