Saturday 24 August 2013

Emperor live... again???? So fuckin what?

EMPEROR announced some live dates for 2014...
And so fuckin what...? Magazines like Terrorizer may shit themselves in joy that Emperor will headline Wacken and Bloodstock, I ask so what? So fuckin what? I guess Ihsahn and Samoth must have got a nice pay check from the organizers to exhume and fuck the old Emperor corpse once more, even though they've called it quit already twice. And that pisses me off totally. I liked the band in the 90's, love the old LPs, their comeback in mid 00's wasn't that spectacular, as their live shows and the band lost the magic and atmosphere completely... and now what? Do I want to see them playing live again, just because they've run out of money? I don't think so! But that says a lot about nowadays metal scene, where money rules it all. Personally I don't want to smell this old carcass anymore... Emperor's live LP from 00's was boring and their big festival appearances will also be boring... And to remind you what was the best period for Emperor, for me personally, just look at the photo below. Go to hell.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment